COVID-19 is a highly infectious and fast-spreading virus. Symptoms and their effects can range from mild to severe and in certain cases result in extreme health complications and death. COVID-19 creates stressful times, but we are resilient and will get through it together. It’s normal to feel sad, overwhelmed, anxious and worried about the COVID virus. Everyone reacts differently, and feelings may come and go. We are here to help you cope emotionally with free and confidential mental health support. Take care of your mental, behavioral, and emotional health.
Behavioral Health Services Available to all New Mexicans, no matter what your financial ability is to pay. If you or someone you know is experiencing overwhelming depression, anxiety, or grief, reach out to talk to someone free and confidentially. The New Mexico Crisis and Access Line is available anytime, anywhere. Call us at 1-855-NMCRISIS (662-7474) for immediate in the moment support.
- If you or someone you know has been diagnosed, is awaiting test results, or has been impacted by COVID (Coronavirus) call LLTI at 505-954-1057 to coordinate free online telebehavioral health support and treatment services.
New Mexicans concerned with the impact of coronavirus/COVID-19 can find additional support at:
New Mexico Department of Health Coronavirus Information
by phone 1-855-600-3453 or online https://cv.nmhealth.org
For non-medical issues (such as questions about the impact of school closures and job issues) call: 1-833-551-0518
Being vaccinated is safe and over 90% effective at protecting you from both getting and spreading COVID-19 (coronavirus disease):Schedule a vaccine at vaccinenm.org
Get vaccinated and enter the Vax 2 the Max Sweepstakes for a chance to win $5 Million! Visit vax2themaxnm.org
For general testing information including where and how to get tested: Call the New Mexico Coronavirus Hotline at 1-855-600-3453or visit online at https://cv.nmhealth.org/
- Statewide Information : https://www.newmexico.gov/
- Emotional Support Resources: https://www.newmexico.gov/stress/
- Financial Assistance : https://www.newmexico.gov/i-
- Workforce/Job Assistance : https://www.dws.state.nm.us/
- Health Insurance: https://www.newmexico.gov/health-coverage/
- Seniors and Disabled Adults Food Access Hotline: 1-800-432-2080
- Tribal Directed Resources: http://www.aaihb.org/covid-19-resources-.aspx
- Mental health and substance concerns (New Mexico Crisis and Access Line): 1-855-662-7474
National and World resources and information available at: