Raise awareness about mental health, provide support to people that may be struggling, share information on tools that help people improve their mental health, and support efforts that offer opportunities for communities to increase resiliency. Join Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham and take the pledge to raise awareness about mental health.
- Pledge to engage in activities to support your mental wellness.
- Pledge to be a support to others who may be contending with isolation, stress, sadness, grief, substance use, or another mental or behavioral health condition.
- Pledge to reach out, to listen, and to offer hope to children, youth, elders, mothers, fathers, friends, colleagues, and community members.
- Pledge to reach and show people that they are not alone.
- Pledge to end the stigma around mental health.