- Understand the mental health concerns that people may experience.
- Learn the signs and symptoms of mental health concerns.
- Offer support in a time of need.
- Start a conversation when you are concerned.
- Know the resources that are available for veterans and their families.
- Encourage someone that may be struggling to talk with a trained and qualified responder by connecting with a support line:
Each year on the fourth of July, people across the country celebrate Independence Day with patriotic displays, parades, fireworks, and backyard bar-b-ques. If your July 4th celebration involves catching up