April is National Child Abuse Prevention month and we are reminded that it is all of our responsibility to prevent child abuse and neglect. Take time to recognize the necessity of working together to promote the social and emotional well-being of children and families.
- Build a pathway to wellness and create sturdy foundations.
- Recognize that we all have a stake in preparing children to grow up to be healthy thriving members of our community.
- Be a connection so we can work together to strengthen families and communities.
- Learn about protective factors to promote well-being and prevent child abuse & neglect
- Remember that when we see something that causes us concern, we should say something. Our future prosperity depends on it.